Tuesday, March 11, 2008

People have already visited!

To my utter surprise ten people have visited my blog already - it's only been a day! Where the hell did they come from? Why me? We they simply surfing blogland? What the hell...... fascinating.

Good day yesterday as the national broadcaster - the Australian Broadcasting Corporation - gave me the green light for a new 16 program DVD series which will tell the stories of Australia through traditional music. It will most likely be called The Bountiful Swag: legends, stories and songs of Australia. It's going to take some time but it will be worth it! I promise.

Hey, if someone reads this will they respond with "it works". I suspect that running a blog can be a bit like being trapped in space - cyberspace. da da da da

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home