Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hold onto your seats - we're off and running.

Okay, I am now an official blogger. My website for Australian folklore and bush music, established in 2002, is now a roving giant that attracts approximately 45,000 hits a month, so this blog is an extension of my work as a folklorist, social historian, author and performer. It will allow more general rants because, as I see it, my driving force has always been and continues to be, a determination to tap Australians on the shoulder and remind them of our glorious and unique history and how, by exploring our social history, we can better understand ourselves as a unique people. I also welcome readers from other lands and, in truth, my main site visitors have always been from the United States, curious people that they are.

I'd like to use the blog to identify and explore various aspects of history and culture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home